Being ourselves parents, we are well aware of struggle to find a place, where you can trust your beloved child into. We do our best to make this place as homey as possible for children and give them the love and attention they need and would get from their own parents.
We provide Yoga class and have professional story teller from library to read stories for children.
In addition we prove first class home-made food with premium ingredients cooked by culinary art trained cook.
- Our operation hours are Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 5:30pm and Fridays 8:00am - 4:30pm
- We are accepting part- and full-time of all ages from one month up to 5 years. (However, for the well being of your newborns, it is highly recommended to keep children under three month of age close to their parents.)
- We are providing snack in the morning, warm home-made all natural none-canned lunch and afternoon snack. The food is made of best ingredients from quality stores like Trader Joe's and Farmer's Markets. Special arrangement for vegetarian children also available.
- For outdoor activities in good weather, children can play in our backyard equipped with outdoor toys or in the close by Community Park (walking distance) with parent’s agreement.
- Children’s indoor activities include Story Telling, Music and Dance, Painting, Clay playing and more...
- Digital Photographs will be sent to parents occasionally.
- Birthday parties for children will be held indoor or outdoor.
Please contact our Webmaster
for your feedback, suggestions, comments or if you have
further questions regarding this site.